Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movie Seen

This afternoon, my wife and I went to the Eden Prairie Mall to see "Salt" with Angolina Jolie. We hit the 3:00 afternoon showing. It was either that or "Despiciable Me" in 3D which also looked interesting.

The movie was very good. Evelyn Salt, who is Angolina's character, is accused of being a Russian mole. It moves very fast after that, and it's hard to keep up with all the action with the twists and turns the movie takes.

Definately worth seeing, but rent the DVD. The movie was $7.50 apiece and I spent $12.25 at the concession stand. I, for one, want popcorn with my movie, but what a heavy price to pay for it. The $12.25 went for a medium soda and a large popcorn. That's $27.25 total, when if you wait and to go Red Box, you get it for $1.00. Save your pennies!

We recently got a blu-ray player and watched "The Book of Eli" with it. There is a big difference between 1080p and 480i. With over twice the hornizontal resolution, "Eli" looked very, very good.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment