Friday evening my wife and I went to Cirque Du Soleil - Algria!. It was at the Target Center. We went downtown about 5:00 to have dinner and then go to the show. During dinner we looked outside the window and saw that it was raining very hard.
The nice thing about being downtown during a rainstorm is the skyway. We finished dinner and then walked through the skyway to the Target Center. I had brought an umbrella with me, but was not allowed to take it into the arena (it might be used as a weapon, yeah right). I put it behind a vending machine (a suggestion from the policeman there) to pick it up later.
The show was very nice. I especially like the "Master of Ceremonies". Combined with the music and lights, it was very impressive.
The rain had stopped by the end of the show so we had a nice walk back to the car.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment