My wife and I went to the Eden Prairie Mall this past Saturday to see "Clash of the Titans - 3D". This movie was about as 3D as Harry Potter was. The selection of 3D scenes were not very good, but the story seemed to hold true.
The actor who played hero Perseus was the same actor who played the hero in "Avatar". He's a busy fellow.
I had seen the original movie from 1981 starring Harry Hamline who made his mark in L.A. Law. The new one had greatly improved special effects and a great Medusa who seemed far dangerous than before.
All in all, I enjoyed the film. The theater was filled to capacity, with several people arriving late, but so many previews allowed the entire film to be seen without yelling "Down in front!"
I give the film 3.5 out of 5.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment