My wife and I watched "The Hunger Games" on Friday evening. We got it from Redbox for $1.60. This is somewhat cheaper than the $11.50 (each) they charge at the theater or even the $6.00 (each) for the weekend matinee special. Surround sound with a 60" HDTV, microwave popcorn, no need to turn off cell phones, being able to pause it for a bathroom break, no screaming kids, lots of leg room, priceless.
Anyway, the movie was great. I give it 4.5 out of 5. Recommend reading the book first, as it gives more information that you might like to have while watching.
Sunday evening we watched "A Death at a Funeral", which is a British comedy my wife found utterly hilarious. I had actually seen it before a long time ago, but since it had been such a long time, it looked "new" to me!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment